Monday, August 29, 2011

What's new with Hudson?

So, I was just thinking that I did the birthday post but I haven't updated what he has been up to lately!  I love to list what is going on for the month, and it is so fun to go back and read it!  I would never remember half of this stuff if I didn't write it down!  Okay, here we go!
What is Hudson up to?
  • He is still crawling everywhere and he is FAST!  He has taken a couple of steps but for now he still prefers to crawl!  I have made the comment that I can't wait for him to walk.  People think I am crazy, but you should trying carrying this 26 pound boy around!
  • He has gotten some more teeth - one on each side of his top two teeth and one more on the bottom!  That makes for a total of 7!
  • Eating is still a challenge...Now, don't get me wrong, Hud is definitely not missing any meals, but he is not really sure about chunks still.  We are making some progress.  He is eating cereal bars, bananas, peaches, toast, crackers, and a wide array of baby food still!  He does LOVE ice cream!  He is so my boy!
  • He is talking and making lots of noise!  He says Mama, Dada, Nigh-Nigh (night-night), Buh-ba (bye-bye) and signs more and all done!
  • He loves to push cars around and play with balls.  He also loves to watch Kyler and follow him around!
  • He likes to go outside but he can't stand the feeling of the grass.  I kind of like this since I can put him on a blanket and know he is not going anywhere:)!
  • He has taken a couple trips to the bull pen with Daddy before the baseball games and he loves that.
  • He likes to dance!  Dance parties are part of the everyday routine here at the Meccage house!
I guess that about sums it up for this month!  Once we get back to Florida, he will have his 12 month check up so I am sure I will have more info to report!  And since no post is complete without a picture of the sweeties...ENJOY!

1 comment:

bethany said...

SO stinkin' cute! And I totally agree - I thought walking was WAY easier than crawling!