What is Hudson up to lately?
- went on his first airplane ride to visit Grammie and family for Thanksgiving and did GREAT!
- Still loves to be held and snuggle - I think I put this on here every month but I absolutely love it.
- Started eating cereal just a couple of days ago, but is not so sure about the spoon!
- He is wearing 6-9 month clothes and size 2 diapers
- Has really started giggling lots and definitely has tickle spots!
- He is really liking his Bumbo. I think he feels like a big boy being able to sit up and look around.
- Loves the Christmas lights and tree
- Hudson also loves his big brother. Kyler is so sweet to him. He likes to make him smile and Hudson thinks most everything Kyler does is pretty funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment